Crystal Palace Football Club are looking for a target driven and highly motivated Partnership Sales Executive to join our sponsorship team. You will be responsible for working with the Head of Sponsorship to secure new sponsors for the club and achieving a revenue target for the sponsorship team.
The club is currently in its most exciting phase, competing in its record 9th successive season in the Premier League and recently opening a world-class Academy to attract and develop the best future talent. In addition, significant investment in the playing squad, implementation of an exciting new style of football and the securement of planning permission for a brand new, state of the art Main Stand, has meant that the club has never been in a better position to secure new sponsors.
You will be responsible for…
- Securing new local partners to contribute to the ambitious revenue targets of the sponsorship team
- Assisting in identifying potential target industry sectors, brands and contact details for the best person to approach
- Attending local networking events to grow your contact list and knowledge of local businesses
- Working with the search and activation team to create bespoke local partnership proposals
- Concluding local partnership agreements, including negotiation of commercial terms, working alongside the Head of Sponsorship, Commercial Director and Head of Legal
- Attending appropriate sport industry and sector specific events to network and develop new leads
You will have…
- A hunger to achieve ambitious sales targets
- At least 2 years’ experience of B2B sales (preferably sponsorship sales)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to quickly build trust and relationships
- Excellent presentation, reporting, organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Degree qualified or educated at a similar level
- Enthusiastic, a team player and of strong character
- Commercially driven to achieve targets and budgets
- Passionate and have a natural affinity for football and sport
- Professional and presentable
- Mature and confident
Crystal Palace Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
and come back later!