About this role:
Crystal Palace Football Club Academy are looking for a detail orientated and personable weekend receptionist to join our presentation team. You will be the first point of contact for our academy and be responsible for meet and greeting people who visit the academy, coordinating front desk activities, including match day responsibilities and answering phone calls and general administrative support.
- Receiving visitors, scouts, agents, coaches and teams at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Give out passes to the relevant people and make sure that they are returned
- Make sure that everyone signs in and out daily
- Preparing appropriate documentation and information for match day co-ordinator and security
- Cooperate with security and match day co-ordinators
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager.
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands on experience with office equipment (copy machines, printers, franking machines)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional and presentable
- Able to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Customer Service experience
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!