To support the Academy Performance Analysis Department providing a blend of innovative solutions alongside current best practice in order to enhance player development through the provision of analytical interventions that underpin improved performance.
You will be responsible for…
- Support the Academy Performance Analysis departments requirements across the U9 - U16 age categories by ensuring a consistent approach is maintained.
- Assist with the filming and analysis of Academy age group matches and training sessions
- Maintain the upkeep of video and statistical databases providing Coaches and Players with trend analysis information to advance the identification and interpretation of player performance profiles and best practice.
- Help ensure all Academy analysis equipment and software is maintained to a high working standard
- Support the implementation of a formal measurement tool of the academy coaching and playing philosophy
- Provide evidence to support the review process of both players and coaches
- Attend internal CPD events to enhance personal knowledge, skills and experience
- Keep abreast of current research, technology and the latest developments in the Sports Analysis industry and suggest ideas to assist with continuous improvement.
You will have…
- 2+ years’ experience of working with a Performance Analysis background within elite sport
- Knowledge of SportsCode/HUDL and other relevant Analysis software for capturing and coding games
- Undergraduate Degree in a Sports related discipline – Sports Science, Sports Coaching or Performance Analysis for example
What you’ll get in return….
- Competitive salary
- High level of responsibility from day one!
- 20% Club Shop discount
Please click the 'Apply Now' button to begin the online application process.
and come back later!