Crow Wood Golf Club is seeking to recruit a full time General Manager.
The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the Driving Range and the Golf Club, leading the team comprising the Head Greenkeeper, Bar Supervisor, Club Professional, Caterer and Office Administrator.
The role will include responsibility for:
- Monitoring and reporting on the Driving Range and Golf Club’s cash flow position, and monthly income and expenditure relative to budget
- Preparing the annual budget, investment plan and other financial forecasts, in liaison with the Club Committee
- Effective communication to members, stakeholders, and other customers
- Managing all aspects of the Club’s statutory obligations including, HR, Health and Safety, and other legal and regulatory matters
- Managing arrangements with, and working in close liaison with, the PGA Professional Coaches and Caterer
- Organising and administrating Committee meetings in liaison with the Captain and Board
- Reviewing all activities of the Club and advising the Captain and Board of any key matters requiring their attention
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and staff management skills and an outgoing personality
- Excellent diplomacy and communication skills
- An awareness of golf and its traditions, while also looking to embrace future opportunities
- Knowledge of employment laws and other relevant regulations
- Business acumen and financial literacy
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Ideally the candidate will be on a recognised education pathway delivered by the Golf Club Managers association (GCMA)
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience will be on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
To apply, please click 'Apply Now' to send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you will be able to bring to the role.
Closing Date: 10th February 2023
and come back later!