About the Role
- Lead the development and implementation of the Community strategy for Sydney Thunder
- Plan, facilitate and execute impactful community events to drive club meaningful club affinity between members and fans.
- Build connections between the Thunder players and fans through the planning and execution of community fan days and super clinics
- Identify and deliver community programs on behalf of the Sydney Thunder including with key external partners and charities
- Lead the delivery of match day fan zones and activations to drive engagement including sourcing of activation partners and engaged stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to review and drive continuous improvement of community engagement.
- Previous experience in a fan engagement, community, brand or events role
- Tertiary qualifications required
- Passionate about building connection between kids and families to sport
- Highly organized with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work irregular hours in season
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A highly motivated individual with a passion for growing and developing
What's in it for you?
We support and value our people in different ways, but here are a few benefits that are on offer for our people at Cricket NSW.
- You'll be joining a team that is energetic and motivated, who deeply enjoy the work they do and the impact it has in the community
- A vibrant, purpose driven and professional culture with a flexible approach to the way we work
- Support for you through our wellness initiatives, with a strong focus on creating a psychologically safe environment
- Access to learning and development opportunities through your own personalised LinkedIn Learning account
- Join our social activities like monthly birthday celebrations and lunchtime sports
- And of course tickets to the cricket!
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Working with children checkOther - Drivers Licence
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!