About the Role
Cricket Australia is on an exciting journey to deliver brilliant experiences to our fans, participants and volunteers that inspires passion for Cricket. To support this, we are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead within the Strategy and Customer Experience Department.
We’re looking for someone to lead our Digital Analytics practice. If you are an experienced analyst who has good knowledge of digital analytics platforms and loves turning data into meaningful business insights, then we want to hear from you.
We have big ambitions to grow digital fan engagement so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about collecting, analysing and storytelling with data to help us really understand our customers so we can grow their love of cricket through delivering brilliant digital products and experiences.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Data Strategy you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning the GA360/GA4 or equivalent digital analytics platform, working with agency to ensure that relevant and robust data is captured for analysis
- Using a range of digital data sources to provide insights to Product, CX and Marketing teams to guide their strategies, tactics and optimisation
- Working with other analysts and off-platform data sources to deliver 360-degree view of customer insights, further enhancing our understanding of our audience
- Supporting our growing data culture through onboarding and training internal users on digital analytics platform/s
- Playing an influential role in assessment and recommendation of future digital analytics stack
Who we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Statistics or similar
- 5+ years experience as a Digital Analyst
- Advanced user of Digital Analytics platforms (GA360/GA4, Adobe or similar)
- Understanding of tag management solution design and technical principles
- Experience capturing and articulating business requirements for digital data capture
- Advanced Excel or R, Python or similar programming language
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL skills, ideally with exposure to Big Query
- Advanced visualisation skills using dashboarding tools such as Looker and/or Power BI
- Ability to work across multiple tasks and projects, managing own workload and priorities
- A curious mindset and a track record of using data to generate meaningful business insights
- Comfortable with presenting to audiences and collaborating with senior managers
- Strong stakeholder relationships
What's in it for you?
Our employees at Cricket are gifted an additional week of leave at the end of the season! As a CA employee, you will also have other benefits including:
- Tickets to the Cricket for you to take your friends and family and experience Australia’s favourite game!
- A flexible working environment, meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (this isn’t limited to working remotely)
- Discounts from our partners such as ASICS and salary packaging options
- A multitude of leave types including paid parental leave and volunteer leave
The important stuff
Cricket is a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. We recognise our differences are our strength and a diverse and inclusive workforce is fundamental to our success. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people of colour, women, LGBTIQ+ people, people with diverse religious beliefs and people with a disability to apply.
Australian Cricket, including Cricket Australia, is committed to being a child safe organisation and requires all team members to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!