We are looking for a committed and passionate coach to come and be a part of our Netball Club
- Preferable Level 2 but will Level 1 qualified if working towards Level 2
- Preferred C Award Umpiring Qualification / 3 years of coaching experience and a first aid certificate
- 1 x 2-hour training session per week – Mondays 6-10pm (2-hour slot within this period) (September 2022 to March 2023)
- Preferred attendance at BUCS Fixtures on Wednesday afternoons
- Coaching beginner to advance students playing in the BUCS Midlands 3A league.
- Support the netball programmes actively both on and off court.
- Prepare and communicate training session plans, with players, and coaches (plus department as/when necessary).
- Commit to the season of fixtures, both home and away, with full attendance at all training sessions.
- Ability to attend monthly coaching meetings
- Collaborate with Sport Coventry and Sport Coventry coaches, to cross-promote, share best-practice, and network for a better student experience.
- Commit to continued self-development.
- Lead/Assist in the selection of squads and rosters at the beginning of the season, whilst continually evaluating and ensuring players are existing at the appropriately playing levels.
- Adhere to the University’s and SU’s disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Recruit where necessary either internally from the Coventry University student population, or externally via students actively seeking higher education pathways.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Sport Coventry including in the subject ‘role you are applying for’ and your name.
Full Job description available here.
If you would like an informal chat on any of the above roles, please email Sport Coventry to arrange an informal chat with a member of our team.
and come back later!