As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
As the Social Media Content Creator for Chelsea FC, you will be responsible for capturing multifaceted photography and video content, considering the preferences and interests of our domestic and global fans, for our social media channels. You will work closely with the club's teams and players to build content that aligns with our social strategy, house style and tone of voice.
- To shoot and edit multifaceted photography and video content for Chelsea FC and Chelsea FC Women, considering the preferences and interests of our fans.
- Build video content that aligns with the digital strategy and house style, focusing on short form trending content.
- Publish content on social media channels including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Work efficiently and flexibly on matchdays and non-matchdays to produce industry-leading content, including editing on location as needed.
- Plan and brainstorm content ideas for upcoming events and matches.
- To be an occasional presence front-of-camera for relevant content opportunities (desirable but not crucial)
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Relevant digital/social media experience
- Knowledge of and curiosity about football and its outstanding position within social media
- A natural storyteller
- An understanding of the role that social media plays in sports fan engagement
- Able to demonstrate a passion, curiosity and proficiency in digital and social media
- A keen curiosity about cultural trends and an eye for what’s coming next
- Comfortable with out-of-hours work and working reactively to tight deadlines
- Track record of growing reach and engagement through own ideas and individual management of social accounts
- Passionate about social media and content capture
- A team player with confidence to take the lead and guide other employees where vital
- Can think quickly and be decisive in high pressure situations, delivering to deadlines.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience using Adobe editing software
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity of working with high-profile figures
- Foreign language desirable but not essential
- Front-of-camera experience
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!