What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an Accounts Receivables Assistant to provide a full accounts receivable service to customers, in addition ensuring that key monthly processes are completed in a timely manner across Chelsea FC Plc and Chelsea FC Foundation.
- Processing Invoice/Credit Notes for all entities in a timely manner.
- Processing bank/cash/cheque receipts through the finance system.
- Performing full debt collection process, including
- Generating statements
- Collecting debt via email and telephone
- Generating legal notices
- Compiling aged debtor’s analysis
- Ensuring customer due-diligence is performed on new credit term requests
- Communicate with both customers and internal personnel
- Actively participate in the development and updating of finance processes, policies and internal control procedures.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the senior members of the finance department.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Experience working in Accounts Receivables
- Capable of working independently, but also able to be part of a team
- Proficient in using accountancy software; experience of using Microsoft Dynamics GP would be an advantage
- Computer literate (sound knowledge of Excel, Word, and Microsoft outlook)
- A good team player with an excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to build relations with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload under pressure while maintaining high work ethics and standard
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!