Charlton Athletic are recruiting for an experienced Ticket Sales Advisor. This role will be the first point of contact for supporters. The ticket office services all football related enquiries/requests from fans/members facilitating all ticket sales, collections, memberships, travel and general queries. The position is responsible for ticket administration and processes for the department and assisting the Ticket Office Manager when needed.
- To act as a switchboard advisor regarding the sales of home and away match tickets, season tickets, memberships and coach travel via telephone or online and deal with queries relating to ticket office products as appropriate.
- To work all first team home fixtures including friendlies and cup matches.
- To fulfil all of the duties above in a client facing environment via the ticket window as and when required and specifically on matchdays.
- Liaise with supporters clubs with regards to their ticket requirements.
- To proactively sell season ticket packages and other ticket office products through upselling additional opportunities if and when the situation arises.
- Keep up to date and ensure quality of data entry into the clubs central database.
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times.
- Assist in the fulfilment of sending tickets purchased online.
- Assist in general administration including internal mail outs.
- Ensure knowledge of products is accurate and up to date.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other team office members of staff.
- Attend and actively contribute in training session and departmental meetings conducted throughout the year.
- Assist the Ticket Office Manager with duties appropriate to the position and post holder’s skill set and experience.
- Actively monitor personal performance at work, looking to consistently contribute to personal objectives and team goals, and focus own activities accordingly.
- Proven experience in a call center environment including inbound and outbound calls ;
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of dealing with volume calls and queries;
- Experience of dealing with and managing multiple queries;
- Experience of working within the sports stadia or events industry;
- Be self-driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and desire to go the “Extra Mile” and make a real difference;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work calm under pressure;
- Ability to understand and adapt to the culture of a professional football club;
- Demonstrate openness to accept change within an organisation;
- Actively cooperate and communicate with others, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- This a full time role that includes work on weekends and evenings (negotiable);
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK;
- Charlton Athletic FC is committed to following relevant health & safety regulations and all members of staff are expected to be fully aware and adhere to, at all times, the Club’s H&S and fire safety procedures;
- Charlton Athletic Football Club are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment;
- CAFC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, color, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignments.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!