The purpose of this role is to assist with the daily provision of training kit and equipment, liaising with the Kit Manger and coaches. Use the relevant tools to ensure match kits are printed for players and staff match and training kits, in good time. Applicants should be able to provide effective assistance with full kit management including in the Kit Manager’s absence.
Other roles will be to support with laundry of match and training kits alongside others within the team and provide clean and prepared boots for training sessions and matches. Previous work experience in a similar role within a sports club would be desirable.
- To assist on the provision of kit for the Academy (U8-U21), inclusive of both players and staff.
- To liaise with the Kit Manager to ensure that all Academy kit is appropriately accommodated for.
- To assist with dealing with Academy staff kit requirements, attending staff meetings that require the kit department to have an input in to the day to day running of the Training Ground.
- To assist with dealing with Academy players kit requirements daily.
- To assist with the kit distribution at the beginning of each season which will involve communicating with the relevant Academy staff.
- To assist with the kit distribution for new Academy staff and players throughout each season, liaising with the relevant Academy staff around requirements.
- To help ensure all kit distributed has been printed with the relevant initials or numbers.
- To assist with ongoing kit stock levels throughout the season; to include regular stock level checks
- To attend all Under 21s or Under 18s fixtures as an when required by the Kit Manager.
- To support day to day operations of First team, under 21s and under 18s programme, ensuring all relevant equipment is provided as required by the Kit Manager.
- To assist with all staff and player training and match kit is laundered daily and readily available each day.
- To be able to drive to and from academy fixtures to make sure the kit is set up correctly before the players and staff arrive
- To work in the laundry room which will include washing, drying, folding, and putting away kits from training and matches. This is to be done to a high standard as required by the Club and Kit Manager.
- Provide on pitch support during training sessions to ensure all kit and equipment is maintained and help make sure the session runs smoothly.
- To assist with any First Team duties as required by the Kit & Equipment Manager. This may include covering for any First Team home and away games dependent on staff availability.
- As an integral part of the kit department, maintain high standards of work, keeping the whole work area of the laundry room and equipment storage areas clean, neat, tidy, and organized. This will include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit and boot rooms.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Kit Manager.
- Experience with using Heat press
- Full, valid, clean drivers' license (D)
- Good organisational skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- To be flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills with strong stakeholder ethos
- Actively cooperate and communicate with others, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Positive about achieving Club, departmental and individual success
- Proactively take on new responsibilities and seek out opportunities to learn new skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, often under pressure, and under own initiative
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process
and come back later!