The Facility Co-Ordinator supports the operations team to allow for effective and efficient running of the stadium site on Matchdays and Non-Matchdays. The role is to Co-ordinate building and equipment maintenance, which in turn enhances the Club’s Stadium and Training Facilities, providing a better environment for our staff and fans.
The person should have an outgoing personality, able to self-motivate and communicate with others in a consistent and professional manner. A dedicated professional with the proven ability to develop strong relationships at all levels.
It is the company’s intention that this job description is seen as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business will change, and the jobholder’s obligations are bound to vary and develop, so the job description should be seen as a guide not as a permanent and definitive statement.
- Supports the administration of soft services and maintenance operations at The Valley and at the Sparrows Lane Training Ground (TG).
- Co-ordinate building and maintenance schedules and rotas
- Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments.
- Update and maintain records to track maintenance and repairs.
- Assist in administration of matchday operational plans.
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes.
- Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials.
- Responsibility for follow-up on actions based on various team projects
- Testing building security systems and promoting safety within the building.
- Monitoring equipment and supply needs, including furniture, building materials, stadium appliances, equipment parts and climate control.
- Supervising cleaning crews and maintenance workers.
- Support the monitoring and development of effective H&S practices & culture
- Proactively investigate ways to improve the current administration and operations.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- To assist with the logging of expenditure for both sites.
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information and update both manual and electronic records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to all contracts including:
- Correspondence and filing;
- Minutes of meetings;
- Preparation of reports and documentation;
- Updating of electronic records;
- Subcontractor’s administration;
- Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required;
- Cover help desk and reception duties as required.
- Update the approved contractors list regularly, including reviewing this and informing other team members if any part is about to expire.
- Good IT skills; Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, Outlook (email), Internet (Expected);
- Must have good administrative and organisations skills, and be able to prioritise workload (E);
- Strong numeracy skills (E);
- Excellent telephone manner (E);
- Must be a self-starter, and able to be extremely flexible with regards to daily work (E)
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies (E)
- A completed course in facilities management will be advantageous.
- Actively cooperate and communicate with others, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration;
- Positive about achieving Club, departmental and individual success;
- Proactively take on new responsibilities and seek out opportunities to learn new skills;
- Seek out and act upon opportunities to improve the fan experience;
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!