This role will offer the opportunity for you to join Charlton Athletic's Communications team and to contribute to Charlton Athletic’s video output. You can use your ever-developing camera and editing skills to create high-quality pieces of video content for the club’s premium video subscription service CharltonTV and social media channels. The Assistant Videographer will report to the Video Production Manager.
- Assisting with the club’s video output
- Support the filming and editing of interviews and features for CharltonTV and the club's social media channels
- Assist with the delivery of the club's live matchday broadcast on CharltonTV
- Ensure that the club's video archive is kept up to date
- Lead on a new video feature designed to engage with the club's younger supporters
- Studying/working towards a related degree (Essential)
- Possess a passion for creating video content (Essential)
- A strong understanding of camera formats and settings, such as white balance, ISO, frame rates, audio inputs and slow-motion (Essential)
- A self-starter, proactive in finding solutions to issues big or small (Essential)
- Excellent communicator with a positive, collaborative and flexible style (Essential)
- Have a good understanding of the football environment (Essential)
- A genuine interest in video content within sport, particularly football (Essential)
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to begin the application process.
and come back later!