An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Cardiff Rugby as a Marketing Executive.
Work in a dynamic team, which leads the marketing function to support all aspects of the organisation. The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with a range of stakeholders and will work across the full marketing function.
- Marketing and Communications Team
- Wider Teams
- Rugby Department
- Relevant third-party agencies, suppliers and supporter group
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assist the development, coordination and implementation of multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Supervise the production of marketing literature and point of sale - from developing creative briefs to sign off.
- Project manage internal and external events.
- Build relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with third party partners to analyse sales data and produce regular reports on performance levels and number of newly acquired customers.
- Contribute towards digital marketing and social media opportunities.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of match-day entertainment and activation.
- Manage relevant photoshoots and filming opportunities.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- A university educated or equivalent individual, preferably in marketing or business, with a proven track record in the industry.
- Relevant experience in a marketing role or related roles.
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and clients, eager to learn, a creative and organised, team player.
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of commercial, marketing, ticket sales, finance, retail etc
- Digital Marketing experience and CRM highly desirable.
- Familiarity with design programmes Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be advantageous
- Welsh speaker desirable
Download full job description and person specification
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to submit a CV and Cover Letter to our recruitment team.
Applications close on 25th September 2022
and come back later!