- Ensure that all football kit and equipment for U21 players and staff is managed and provided to the highest standards.
- Co-ordinate and organise all Kit & Equipment for U21 matches and attend all U21 team Home & Away fixtures ensuring that the requirements of both the players and staff are catered for.
- Attend all U21 team training sessions ensuring Management, staff, players and trialists are provided with correct training kit and equipment.
- Ensure that training equipment is properly cleaned, maintained and prepared for all training sessions.
- Ensure accurate kit allocations are made to each team/player and staff.
- Assisting the coaching, medical and sports science departments with the set up off training and match-day protocols.
- Printing on match kits and training wear.
- Transportation of Garments between training and laundry facilities.
- Ensure that the U21 Kit Van is correctly maintained and follow club policy on maintaining vehicle records and logs.
- Liaise and work closely with the 1set team kit & equipment manager on completing kit orders for training kit, match kit, footwear, and leisurewear for the U21 team.
- Ensure all store/ kit rooms are kept tidy and secured.
- Support the First Team Kit and Academy Kit Manager as and when required.
- To always adhere to Cardiff City Football Club’s Health and Safety Policy, procedures, and safe systems of work.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the Academy Manager and 1st Team Kit and Equipment manager.
Health and Safety
To take responsibility for your own health, safety and welfare, ensuring compliance with Cardiff City Football Club’s Health and Safety Policy, procedures and safe systems of work.
To take responsibility for the protection of personal data and confidential information, ensuring compliance with General Data Protection Regulations and Cardiff City Football Clubs Data Protection Policy.
Training & Development
To undertake all reasonable training, learning and development activity designed to support you in your role.
Diversity and Equality
To be responsible for your own behaviour and act in a manner that avoids and discourages any form of discrimination or harassment; to comply with Cardiff City Football Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the relevant competition rules/regulations and laws of the game
- Physically fit with the ability to lift and carry equipment and kit.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a wide range of staff
- Must have the ability to develop within the role, learn new skills and deal with change.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible and react to different scenarios
- Good IT and Communication skills.
- Must be highly organised and assertive with strong communication and time management skills.
- Valid full (UK) drivers Licence
Cardiff City Football Club promotes equal opportunities in employment we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
Safer Recruitment Policy
Cardiff City Football Club operates a ‘safer recruitment policy’ and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appropriate reference checks and Enhanced Level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks form a significant part of this recruitment process.
How to Apply
Please download and complete our Application Form and then click 'Apply Now' to email the completed form to our recruitment team at Cardiff City F.C.
and come back later!