Burton Albion Community Trust (BACT) is the independent charitable arm of Burton Albion FC and is looking to recruit an Education and Employability Coordinator to support the work of the Education and Employability Team with a focus on NCS. We are searching for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about supporting young people in and out of school. The role will require some residential work and evenings and weekends dependent on programmes running.
Someone who can think outside the box and have keys skills to motivate and drive a team is needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be key contact for NCS Trust and EFLT for the NCS programme.
- Lead the team to deliver a high quality NCS programme across the year.
- Ensure the scope of work manager/NCS manager is kept up to date on all aspects of the NCS programme.
- Lead the development of the NCS programme to include Skills Booster and Summer and autumn programmes.
- Support all aspects and ensure everyone is clear of their roles and responsibilities.
- Arrange, design and deliver assemblies as part of the recruitment process for NCS.
- Lead on all recruitment of young people for the NCS programme.
- Ensuring that all sessions are delivered in accordance with BACTs Health and Safety Policy and Safeguarding Policy, and risk assessments are completed as required.
- Produce showcase stories and reports as required by internally and by external partners.
- Coordinate and Line Manager staff which are assigned by the Education and Employability Manager.
- Implementing monitoring and evaluation of the programme as required by funders and education providers
- Deliver and support on any programmes across the Trust as required.
- Manage an effective budget.
- To be accountable for driving sustained growth in participation through BACT programmes
- To be responsible for the staffing, quality and development of assigned projects/programmes.
- Plan, Deliver and Review existing and new programmes.
- Highlight opportunities to develop existing projects and opportunities for new projects.
- Create, maintain and develop new/existing key stakeholder/partner relationships.
- Deliver recreational opportunities for all communities within East Staffordshire.
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external communication systems to manage and promote specific activities within BACT
- Develop a medium term vision for projects and programmes.
- Work closely with other co-ordinators to plan, deliver and review all activities.
- Ensure all BACT policies and procedures including HR are implemented.
- Promote recreational and participation pathway through BACT social media channels
- Support to ensure all coaching staff adhere to BACT Health & Safety / Safeguarding policies
- Ensure that all data is collected and stored correctly in line with programme funder requirements including participant consent, registers, and incident report forms.
- To contribute to keeping children and adults at risk safe by ensuring safeguarding concerns about a child or adult and risk are recognised and reported in line with policy and procedure and that the electronic MyConcern safeguarding system is kept up-to-date.
Full Job Descrption
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to send a completed application form to our recruitment team.
Or via post to:
Burton Albion Community Trust
Burton on Trent
Staffs DE13 0AR
For further information regarding the role please email: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 28th August 2022
Interview Date: w/c 5th September 2022
and come back later!