Day to day maintenance of Turf Machinery and the general upkeep of the Burnley FC’s training ground.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Ground staff daily regarding machinery and scheduling of any maintenance work.
- Organising and logging the maintenance of machinery.
- Carry out alternative roles if/when required (e.g., pitch maintenance overseen by Ground staff).
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering resources for day-to-day maintenance.
- Although majority of work will be undertaken at Burnley FC’s training ground, there will also be a requirement to be of service to any machinery issues at Turf Moor.
- To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- Comply with all Club policies.
- Promote the Burnley FC brand and ethos in a professional, strong, and positive manner.
- Work alongside other team members to support in other areas of the organisation as and when required to promote best practice.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Willingness to attend training courses to enhance own professional development.
- Always demonstrate the Club’s values.
Please click here for a full job description
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to return a completed application form to our team.
and come back later!