Burnley FC is an established professional football club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and positive Development Goalkeeper Coach at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
The Development Goalkeeper Coach will support the development of goalkeepers within Burnley Football Club’s academy and women’s program.
Reporting to the Head of Coaching / Head of Women’s Football, the Development Goalkeeper Coach will be expected to:
- Document, track and measure the progress of goalkeepers within the academy and women’s program.
- Create clear and aligned pathways for all goalkeepers within the academy and women’s program.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions when required.
- Support the Head of Coaching in the organisation and delivery of a vibrant, creative & progressive program in the academy schoolboy program.
- Liaise across the multi-disciplinary departments to support the players within the phase and support the alignment across the club.
- To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- To understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- UEFA level 3 in Goalkeeping.
- UEFA B license.
- Experience of working in a professional football club within an academy and the women’s program.
- A love, passion and experience of working with goalkeepers at different levels.
- UEFA A license.
- A coaching / teaching / sports science related degree.
- Advanced youth award.
- Talent ID qualifications.
- Experience of managing staff.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to complete the Job Application Form and forward on to Burnley.
and come back later!