We are now looking to recruit to the role of Premier League Kicks Officer.
The successful applicant will deliver on our busy, diverse and inclusive Premier League Kicks programme across Burnley and Pendle. In this role you will use the influence of sport to deliver positive change in the lives of under- represented or vulnerable groups and individuals within the local community.
Reporting to the Premier League Kicks Manager, the Premier League Kicks Officer will be expected to:
- To engage, inspire and empower young people to reach their full potential.
- To deliver high-quality sessions that engage, enthuse and progress young people of all abilities.
- To support the development and delivery of high-quality, impactful sport and youth engagement sessions in areas of high need across Burnley and Pendle and the wider East Lancashire area.
- Work with individuals and/or groups from a range of diverse backgrounds.
- To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club in the Community and Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- To understand and implement the Charity’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- Relevant multi-sport qualification(s)
- Experience of coaching young people.
- An understanding and passion for improving opportunities for disadvantaged people and under- represented groups or individuals in our communities.
- An understanding of safeguarding procedures.
- FA Level 2 in Coaching Football.
- Youth Work Level 2 (or working towards)
- A positive attitude towards professional development and their own learning.
- Mental Health first aid qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working with young people who display challenging behaviour.
- Managing Challenging Behaviour / Conflict Management training or similar.
- SEND experience
How to Apply
Please click 'apply now' to begin the application process.
and come back later!