Work with the Insight Manager to collect, analyse, and present data and insight to BUCS staff, members and other stakeholders. Manage administrative duties related to data and insight. This role is a fixed term contract and will end on 31 March 2025, with the possibility of extension.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Research and Communication
- Create regular briefings based on existing BUCS data, identifying trends and actionable information.
- Conduct and summarise desk research on a range of relevant topics.
- Analyse and present complex data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Derive relevant information from external datasets (e.g. Sport England Active Lives) and report on findings.
- Contribute to the organisational annual review process, including tracking progress against the strategy.
- Support the Insight Manager with the annual process of setting up the Complete Universities Guide survey and analysing survey data. Provide similar support for any other regular data collection that arises.
- Provide administrative and data analysis support for commissioned research projects.
- Support the Insight Manager to set up and maintain an online repository of BUCS research and case studies.
- Support internal stakeholders with ad hoc data collection and analysis needs, including technical elements such as uploading online surveys, downloading and using raw data.
- Work with the Insight Manager and BUCS members to highlight best practice and learning in the sector.
- Support internal colleagues and networks to maximise the impact of the data they currently have, particularly around Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism.
- Conduct a GDPR audit of all research done by the organisation and take ownership of ensuring that best practice is being followed.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation as needed to support data and insight across a range of areas.
- Support on reporting to funders, e.g. Sport England.
- Represent BUCS on any associated insight working groups, networks and committees as necessary.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!