BUCS is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is currently studying at a BUCS Member Institution to act as Student Representative for the Women’s Hockey programme on the Hockey Sport Advisory Group (SAG). The Student Representative will present the voice and opinions of student-athletes within the Women’s programme, and act as an ambassador for the BUCS Women’s Hockey programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador for BUCS and the Women’s Hockey programme
- Establish relationships between BUCS and student-athletes within member institutions.
- Build and maintain a communication network with other students playing Hockey
- Advise the BUCS Sport Advisory Group (SAG) on all matters relating to the student perspective of BUCS Hockey.
- Offer insight and feedback on the current BUCS Hockey structure and provide member led feedback for the future or BUCS Hockey
- Help develop a strategic annual delivery plan encompassing student feedback as one element of the plan.
- Attend all relevant SAG meetings and provide any updates on actions from previous meetings.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to Neal Kington by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!