Reporting to the CEO, the aim of this role is to provide:
a) Management of BF Head Office, and to ensure that its functions are carried out timely and efficiently in line with BF Policies and Procedures;
b) Executive administration support to the CEO and to the Board.
GENERAL HEAD OFFICE DUTIES
- Ensure that the BF office facilities are appropriately maintained and managed, maintaining Health and Safety standards and procedures.
- Manage office safety duties such as arranging risk assessments, PAT testing, Electric testing, Fire Extinguisher maintenance, office cleaning and helping to establish and maintain office procedures.
- Manage office usage and ensure that all staff and visitors are appropriately briefed and reminded to follow office usage procedures.
- Manage the Head Office budget and ensure the effective and value for money ordering of all office supplies.
- Act as the main point of contact for staff in the office for issues relating to the above.
- Ensure that communication channels to and from Head Office are in place (e.g., email, telephone) and managed and acted on.
- Support the administration of the BF Board.
- General Board Secretary duties, including administration of BF Board Elections.
- Managing the administration of the BF Board Chair.
- Support the CEO in managing and delivering Governance, Disciplinary, Safeguarding, HR, Insurance and IT services.
- Support the recording and maintenance of information in the appropriate systems.
- Sending of official BF correspondence.
- Managing related third-party suppliers of services.
- Managing access to BF systems.
- Disciplinary Secretary duties.
- Manage DBS applications for staff.
- General executive administration support for the CEO.
For a full job description, please click here
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a detailed cover letter and CV outlining their experience and suitability for the role to our team by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!