Purpose of the Role
Working as an integral member of the British Dressage finance team, and reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Administrator will provide central administrative support to the finance team, including specific responsibility for managing the post room and fulfilment of orders through the online BD shop, delivering high standards of customer service at all times.
Knowledge / Experience
- Excellent administrative, organisation and planning skills.
- Effective communicator, with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a customer service or administrative environment, with a proven ability to handle telephone calls and emails in a prompt and timely manner.
- Computer literate, including experience working with Word, Excel and Outlook, experience with Sage an advantage.
Personal Skills / Characteristics
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and highly motivated, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Well organised, with a structured approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Highly personable, friendly, and approachable, effective at building good relationships.
- Flexible and adaptable, equally adept at working independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and manage time to meet tight deadlines.
- Polite, courteous, and professional manner, able to stay calm under pressure.
- Proactive self-starter, with ability to use own initiative when necessary.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to send a copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, to our Financial Controller, Claire Preston.
Full Job description and Person Specification available here.
and come back later!