As an Event Manager, you will plan and execute stadium events including match days, conferences, exhibitions, private parties, gala dinners, wakes and weddings.
You will manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation. The role is primarily hands-on and involves working as part of a team.
- Work closely with the Venue Sales Team, to ensure all events are planned and executed to the highest standard, maximising revenue and reducing costs where possible
- Support the FOH management team, to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Lead a team of event staff to deliver first class events, ensuring the highest possible standards at all times
- Support clients with each stage of their event, from planning through to delivery, to ensure repeat business where possible
- Conduct site visits where necessary to assist clients in the planning of their events
- Ensure all staff have received relevant training in order to deliver excellent customer service
Core Skills and requirements:
- Extensive experience of working as an Events Manager and running a range of events
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide clients, and venue staff with the necessary confidence and calm assurance when under pressure
- Must be very organised, able to work to deadlines, and have a keen eye for detail
- Flexible to working extra hours, including evenings and weekends
Those interested should send us their CV and tell us a little about themselves – [email protected]
and come back later!