To source new commercial partners.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be committed to ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of all staff, customers and clients of the Club;
- To build a pipeline of new sales opportunities through proactive calling and networking;
- Maintain a full understanding of our product inventory and offerings to the market;
- To source and close new business;
- Plan sales activities to achieve key performance indictors (KPI’s) and targets;
- To create bespoke sales and partnership proposals as well as selling existing inventory;
- To work closely with the Hospitality Department to assist with growth of revenue attached to this area;
- To identify profitable sales and commercial opportunities to grow revenue/income at the Club;
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries and leads;
- Generate reports to feedback on sales performance;
- Attend networking events;
- Log all information in a CRM;
- To make commercial recommendations to the Head of Commercial;
- To contribute to marketing and commercial communications strategy including direct mail, digital, e-comms and social media; and
- Work with customers and internal partnerships team to ensure their needs are met to ensure excellent customer service is achieved and build strong customer relationships,
- Commercially astute and customer focused approach with desire to sell;
- Ability to negotiate and influence with a proven strategic aptitude;
- Inquisitive nature that wants to learn more about people’s businesses;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative;
- Excellent and strong presentation and IT skills including the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent social media skills and understand how to maximise sources such as LinkedIn to generate interest and sales;
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection; and
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
How to Apply
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to return a completed application form and cover letter to our team.
and come back later!