- Create and deliver the marketing plan and commercial activations for BCWFC.
- Create a marketing plan for external bodies to attain relevant funding.
- Attend all FA Marketing Workshops.
- Support the Engagement & Communications Manager with player visits.
- Support on all home matchdays for the Women’s Team.
- Write creative marketing copy for the website and all forms of marketing materials.
- Lead on the day-to-day development of bcfc.com, uploading content and reporting on analytics.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop the Club’s CRM database and activity.
- Build and schedule all email campaigns.
- Build and schedule all push notifications for BCWFC.
- Work closely with the Women’s Media Executive to enhance digital marketing initiatives such as paid search and paid advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to activate the Club’s partnership deals.
- Contribute innovative ideas for all marketing (online and offline) relevant to the target audience.
- Produce regular analytics and reports, analysing the success of campaigns.
- Maintain administration for all print quotations and purchase orders.
- Create and deliver marketing plans and campaigns for a wide range of products, events, and services.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by your Line Manager or Head of Department.
- To adhere to Confidentiality and Data Protection Laws at all times.
- To protect the Club’s brand and ensuring all material produced is in line with the Club’s brand guidelines.
- Educated to at least degree level in a marketing or sport management course (or similar) or qualified by suitable experience.
- Digital Marketing qualification or further study.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of effective email communications.
- Able to think and write creatively.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent proof-reading skills.
- Previous experience with CRM, email marketing, and marketing planning.
- Previous experience using CMS.
- Previous experience working within a sporting environment preferably within football.
- Adaptable to change.
- Uses initiative.
Terms of Appointment
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 20 days annual leave (rising by 1 day per completed year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days, plus 8 statutory bank holidays).
- 6-month probation period.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered for the role. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
This role is regarded as a ‘Regulated Activity’ and is therefore subject to an Enhanced DBS check, (previously a CRB check) which includes the barred list for working with children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
Birmingham City FC is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the Community.
Birmingham City Football Club promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment, and we welcome applications from all individuals in society. If you have any particular requirements or need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment or interview process, please mention this in your application.
We would also be grateful if you could take the time to complete our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Recruitment Survey using the following link: https://forms.office.com/r/ymR2zBpuNf. The survey will take approximately 1 minute to complete, is completely voluntary and you can respond with “prefer not to say” to any questions that you do not feel comfortable in answering. All responses will remain anonymous and we will use the information collected to review our recruitment processes and ensure we continue to encourage a diverse and inclusive working environment.
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!