To communicate and engage with staff, players, parents and guardians where appropriate, Attend all Trust and departmental professional development events, Actively engage in a fully functioning competency framework and integrated appraisal process and to Continuously monitor the wellbeing of community players, liaising with the Safeguarding Services Manager.
- Always present a professional image when dealing with both internal and external contacts and partners and act in a professional manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of Data Protection guidelines in relation to the complexities involved in managing confidential and sensitive information
- The assessment, monitoring, analysis and reporting on team and individual player physical and physiological information using relevant technologies and interventions.
- Fully utilizing data collection systems - analyse, store and monitor all relevant data, providing feedback to players and staff as relevant.
- Implement individual and group strength and conditioning programmes using appropriate periodized plans, modalities, loading and injury minimisation strategies.
- Supporting the Sports Medicine department with the design and implementation of Return to Play objective markers.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the Head of Sports Medicine and Head of Football.
- To liaise with other professionals as required (coaching, medical, sports science, and administration) to ensure a complete interdisciplinary support on service provision for players.
- Provide advice and support to staff and players as appropriate in areas of expertise.
- Deliver and sometimes lead the sports science programme to the highest standard possible.
- Deliver extra strength and conditioning clinics as deemed necessary by coaching staff, SS&M staff or player/parent referral to enhance player development and performance.
- Use objective markers to identify areas that need physical development or facilitate improved performance.
- Support the design and dissemination of the gym curriculum.
- Design and delivery of activation/preparation sessions for individuals/groups/teams.
- Assist in the delivery of physical preparation session.
- Design and delivery of recovery strategies for players and teams.
- Delivery of rehabilitation sessions in conjunction with medical staff or as directed insuring modalities and loads are appropriate to the phase of training.
- Assessment, monitoring and analysis of player data in relation to physical and physiological aspects of performance.
- Provide direction and support where needed for sports science and medical staff within the program to ensure program delivery is of a high standard.
- Support the delivery of gym-based conditioning for all injured players when required.
- Support players in their understanding of lifestyle choices and in educating them on the role of sport science and S&C in supporting their performances.
- Review and update all academy staff on the S&C programme as necessary.
- Maintenance of a contemporary and appropriate database of all sport science/S&C information, which allows reporting on individuals, group or team information.
- Assist with the design of close-season programmes for players.
- Communicate and promote the Trust culture creating an effective and engaging environment for the development of players.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to our team by clicking 'APPLY NOW'
and come back later!