- Lead the technical program delivery of the PPP, providing a world class training environment for Taekwondo in Australia.
- Drive the implementation of Individual Performance Plans (IPPs) for PPP athletes, including the setting of performance targets, periodisation of individualised training and competition programs and coordinating service teams where required.
- Provide coaching support to National teams as and when required.
- Lead the planning, organising, and delivery of camps for the PPP and make recommendations for integrated, combined camps which may include
- National Performance Centre (NPC) athletes where appropriate.
- Record and maintain a competition result database and video fight records for all PPP and relevant categorised athletes.
- Utilise data to provide regular feedback to PPP athletes and relevant coaches in support of performance gains.
- Relevant Coaching Accreditation
- First Aid Certificate
- National Police / Criminal History Check
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to begin the online application process.
Full Job description and Person Specification available here.
and come back later!