About the role
Arena Racing Company is looking to recruit a Group SEO and Analytics Specialist. This role defines and manages ARC’s SEO and Analytics infrastructure, providing expertise, guidance and support in these areas to the wider business to ultimately drive rankings, traffic, conversion and revenue for ARC websites.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- Define and continually evolve ARC’s SEO roadmap, ensuring technical implementation is robust and reflects the latest developments in the SEO landscape
- Provide technical guidance to the Digital team to optimize website architecture, page prioritization, sitemaps, meta-data and site speed
- Engage with the central marketing team and external digital agencies, providing guidance and support to enable them to deliver optimised copy, content and keywords, to drive organic website traffic
- Develop link building strategies to drive high quality referral traffic to ARC websites
- Regularly monitor SEO ranking and analytics tools and implement appropriate changes as required
- Manage ARC’s implementation of Google Analytics, defining tagging strategy and standards, ensuring a consistent execution across all ARC websites
- Proactively utilise Google Analytics and other analytics tools to offer insight to the wider marketing team to improve performance.
- Be the main point of contact for all digital analytics enquires from the organisation and provide regular reporting and insight to the wider organisation on key performance indicators, campaigns and projects
- Provide guidance to the marketing team and external agencies to ensure tagging conforms to defined standards and is compatible with existing tagging
- Ensure the fundamental KPI’s of Traffic, Conversion and Order Value can be analysed in detail to understand the key drivers and impacts across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Ensure end to end user journeys can be analysed to enable problem areas and opportunities to be easily identified and addressed
- Provide proactive analysis and reporting support to racecourses, enabling them to understand the key drivers of their website performance and how they can positively influence them.
- Provide reports outlining key KPIs with recommendations on updates/changes that are required.
- Work with the marketing and web development teams on group projects when necessary, such as migration of websites, new website builds, GDPR compliance etc
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A thorough understanding of SEO principles and best practice from both a technical and content perspective
- Solid experience of using SEO analytics tools to shape strategy and ongoing activities to drive traffic
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization Google analytics.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.
and come back later!