We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Racing Sales Executive, this is an exciting role!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
About the role:
Based at Doncaster Racecourse the Racing Sales Executive will work within created Regional Commercial Team, driving the commercial success of the Northern Region and wider Arena Racing Company group.
This position will drive commercial sales by the effective conversion of racing (hospitality, restaurant and sponsorship) enquires, with focus on upsell, account management and driving repeat business. This role will also include pro-active sales to both existing clients and new clients.
This position will work closely with the regional delivery team to ensure efficient client management and the highest levels of customer service.
Candidates should be highly driven, with a relentlessly positive attitude, the ability to work under pressure.
Please Note- Travel between our Northern venues on occasion may be required. This role is based 5 days out of 7.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maximizing profit from current clients, upselling and cross-selling where appropriate.
- Recognizing the opportunity as either racing sales or events, always addressing client needs to provide the best commercial solution through best fit of product, racecourse or multiples.
- Respond to all enquiries within the prescribed timescale with a professional and positive manner.
- Prepare accurate contracts with the appropriate pricing and timings, consistent with the commercial model for specific course / race day / event.
- Apply sales incentives where appropriate in order to convert sales within the commercial parameters set by the Senior Racing Sales Executive.
- Ensure accurate and effective handover to the regional delivery team who will be responsible for the operation of the contract, continuing an effective and steady flow of communication.
The person we are looking for as Racing Sales Executive has…
- Previous experience within an office environment
- Previous experience within a customer service/sales environment
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Outlook)
- GCSE or equivalent in Math and English
- Ability to work on own initiative and an excellent communicator
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today!
Work Perks of being a Racing Sales Executive with us at ARC…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
and come back later!