Arena Racing Company was created in 2012, and has been a racing industry pioneer, developing new race series such as the All-Weather Championships and the all-ladies Silk Series. Our racing business has grown with the acquisition of racecourses and is the UK’s largest racecourse group. Our greyhound stadia and our media business are flourishing through the control of media rights and our partnerships with The Racing Partnership, At The Races and Sky Sports Racing. Although we're a relatively young company we have a vast heritage dating back to 1614. As well as racing we also host live events entertaining large crowds with big name acts.
We offer a challenging and rewarding working environment with great opportunities to progress and develop. We also love to support the local communities
About the role
The Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and relevant management information across the group and the regular review of this information. This will include regular reports, critical review and interpretation of results and value-add analysis.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
What Arena Racing can offer you....
Personal Development and Bonuses
• Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
• Employee referral scheme because your opinion matters
• Internal development programmes to help you progress
• Support with study through our study assistance schemes
Days Out & Leave
• Want to experience a day on the other side? 2 Annual Members badges, giving access to over 500 racedays, as well as discounts on hospitality & room rates at ARC venues
• Because we value work-life balance we offer an annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days plus bank and public holidays- increasing on your work anniversaries up to 28 days!
Because your health & wellbeing comes first
• Company life assurance scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
• Eye tests and subsidy for glasses available to display screen users
• Cycle to work scheme
And so much more......
To learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.