We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Business Sales & Coordinator!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a business coordinator-
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
The main duties for this role are to-
- Coordinate the sponsorship bookings
- Providing an exceptional customer experience and service
- Dealing with customer enquiries and trying to upsell on the original package wherever possible
- You will be expected to liaise with the customers regularly to ensure all their booking requirements are met, you will then be responsible for relaying this information to the catering and operations teams’ - thus coordinating the full customer experience.
- At times you will also be expected to work with the Racing Sales Executives and get stuck in with outbound sales and working towards meeting team targets.
About the role:
This is a fantastic business coordinator role combining commercial coordination and warm sales. This role would be well suited to someone who has either account management, event coordination or proactive sales experience.
The person we are looking for as a business coordinator is/has...
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Event/Hospitality qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar account management/sales or coordination role
- Venue, hospitality or leisure background is a distinct advantage
- Experience of Event Master or similar ticketing/crm system is an advantage
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Excellent customer service and very customer focused
- Computer literate
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Organized, systematic and process driven
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.
and come back later!