We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Bars and Retail Manager this would be an ideal role for a Bar and Retail supervisor looking to taking the next step in their career.
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
About the role:
To develop, lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable bar, retail & cellar operation and ensure all budget targets are achieved. To excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure that all HSE incidents are correctly reported and investigated with relevant reviews of work procedures.
- Ensure that all appropriate HSE information, instruction, training and supervision is provided to all employees within your control to enable them to carry out their work safely and effectively.
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented.
- Ensure all products are correctly priced in line with the company’s pricing strategy whilst accounting for client specifications.
- Deliver excellence throughout the operation.
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning.
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget.
- Team is supported, trained, coached and developed to their maximum potential.
The person we are looking for as a Bars and Retail Manager has….
- Food Hygiene certificate.
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people.
- Minimum 3 years catering experience.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- IT literate.
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines.
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today!
Work Perks of being a Bars and Retail Manager with us at ARC…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
and come back later!