We are now looking for two new coaches who would enjoy the opportunity to deliver and build tennis programmes for all ages and abilities within our venues across the Wandsworth borough.
- Assist or lead group sessions that are part of the All Star Tennis Programme.
- Be responsible for setting up and clearing away equipment for all of your own sessions.
- Develop a personal client base and conduct individual and small group lessons (dependent on level of qualification).
- Maintain safeguarding standards and the correct code of conduct.
- Create an enjoyable training environment while developing athletic and tennis skills.
- LTA Level 2 or 3 qualification. (Working towards or a relevant alternative is acceptable).
- You must be organised, punctual and committed.
- You must be English speaking.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Can commit to Saturdays and/or Sundays on a weekly basis.
- Experience in Mini Tennis, teaching children from 3yrs old.
- Experience working with adults and children from beginner to performance level.
- Comfortable leading group and private lessons.
- Previous playing experience
- Be available to start the role as soon as possible.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Year-round coaching opportunities
- Joining a friendly, sociable team.
- Relaxed atmosphere
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Now” to send a CV and a one-page cover letter to All Star Tennis.
and come back later!