About the Role
The Stakeholder Services Team Leader provides a range of professional and high-quality administrative services to support the effective operation of customer experience within the game development department. The Stakeholder Services Team Leader works across the AFL’s grassroots participation programs including NAB AFL Auskick, Community Football, Coaching, AFL Nines, Umpiring, AFL Superkick & AFL Schools.
The primary focus of this role will be overseeing the Stakeholder Services Team in their customer service delivery while providing administrative services to contribute & develop the overall customer experience within game development.
Reporting to the Stakeholder Services Manager, the role will drive service standards and lead with exceptional customer service, on brand and in expletory form.
A day in the life of
- Drive service standards within the Stakeholder Services Team including KPI’s, prompt issue resolution and adherence to privacy, confidentiality & compliance requirements
- Maintain accurate data on customer service processes and services for key internal stakeholders
- Develop monthly staff rosters ensuring adequate staffing levels are met and adjusted accordingly for peak periods
- Develop and deliver customer service solutions that exceed member expectations, including resolution of member issues in line with service standards
- Operate the customer database (PlayHQ) and other operating systems to provide stakeholders with guidance and resolutions to their queries when contacting the business
- Identifying data trends within PlayHQ and other operating systems to enhance overall customer experience
- Identify key areas for improvement within platforms, products, and the Stakeholder Services Team productivity
- Oversee State/Territory voucher claiming process, including liaising with State/Territory officers and their respective Government for payments and maintain accurate data for EOY reconciliation
- Staff recruitment and onboarding with ongoing training and support
- Aid the wider Game Development Engagement team on ad hoc projects that are required from time to time
- Provide reporting advise on the customer database for volunteers and state/territory staff where required
Our ideal team member
- Experience leading a high performing team
- Customer centric with a history in delivering exceptional service experiences
- First class process management and enhancement capabilities
- Experience in current AFL systems (Manage Engine, PlayHQ, phone line software, Deputy) and ability to adapt to other systems
- Proficient in customer conflict management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data processing skills
- Understanding of community sport and dealing with volunteers
- Excellent organisation, time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Play The Day Your Way – a flexible approach to your working life
- My Development – lean into the AFL’s My Development program consisting of on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring, and formal learning
- Play Well – access to our extensive Health and Wellbeing program centered around our belief in a healthy body, healthy mind, and healthy workplace
- My Benefits – with thanks to our AFL Corporate Partners, access great benefits and discounts
- AFL Silver Memberships – permanent team members can access AFL matches at Marvel Stadium and the MCG, enjoy and share the experience of our game with your family and friends!
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” to begin your application.
and come back later!