Activate Camps is the leading provider of active and inspiring sport and activity childcare camps in the UK. We recruit for over 1000 seasonal job roles each year. It’s our mission to make the school holidays an exciting and inspiring experience for 5–14-year-olds all over the country. We are always on the lookout for staff who share our passion for helping children to grow, thrive, develop skills and confidence, but above all – have fun!
- Plan and deliver (with the support of our curriculum), high quality coaching sessions based on age and ability, throughout each day
- Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great atmosphere centred around fun, enjoyment & respect
- Maintain high levels of safety throughout; carry out and follow risk assessments; understand and follow any health & safety procedures including all information/protocol regarding COVID-19
- Always welcome each parent/guardian and child in a professional and friendly manner
We are looking for coaches who:
- Have an ability to motivate and inspire children aged 5–14
- Have coaching experience and hold qualifications in Hockey Coaching (minimum Level 1) or equivalent preferable
- Hold a valid DBS certificate – you’re able to apply for one through us if necessary
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Our Academies run from 9:30am – 4:30pm (9am – 5pm at a small number of locations) with the offer of our Extra Time Club, which adds an additional hour either end of the day. Camps will last between 3 and 5 days.
Pay and benefits
- You can earn between £200 and £500 per week (pro rata) depending on your age, qualifications and experience
- Seasonal opportunity – earn extra cash around your studies
- Flexible to suit your availability
- The opportunity to gain meaningful coaching experience with the leading provider of sport-specific camps
- Receive free IIRSM approved training and CPD opportunities
How to Apply
Please send Catherine an email to enquire about the role by clicking 'apply now'
and come back later!