The Cricket Academy (TCA) is a fun filled week of cricket coaching, games and activities. TCA Let’s Play Cricket is a full day camp focused on learning through gameplay. Children will take part in a day packed full of cricket games, activities and challenges. The camp introduces and develops basic and intermediate cricketing concepts in a fun learning environment. TCA Development Centre programme offers children in-depth technical, tactical and skills based coaching. ECB Level 1, 2 and 3 qualified coaches work with small groups of children to provide detailed individual feedback to drive development.
All Academies feature technical coaching, small sided games and our famous World Cup Day. The camp is for anyone aged between 5 and 14.
- Plan and deliver (with the support of our curriculum), high quality coaching sessions based on age and ability, throughout each day
- Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great academy atmosphere centred around fun, enjoyment & respect
- Maintain high levels of safety throughout; carry out and follow risk assessments; understand and follow any health & safety procedures including all information/protocol regarding COVID-19
- Always welcome each parent/guardian and child in a professional and friendly manner
We are looking for coaches who:
- Have an ability to motivate and inspire children aged 5–14
- Have coaching experience and hold qualifications in Cricket Coaching (minimum Level 1) or equivalent
- Hold a valid DBS certificate – you’re able to apply for one through us if necessary
- Have the right to work in the UK
Our Academies run from 9:30am – 4:30pm (9am – 5pm at a small number of locations) with the offer of our Extra Time Club, which adds an additional hour either end of the day. Camps will last between 3 and 5 days.
Pay and benefits
- You can earn between £65 and £85 per day (pro rata) depending on your age, qualifications and experience
- Seasonal opportunity – earn extra cash around your studies
- Flexible to suit your availability
- The opportunity to gain meaningful coaching experience with the leading provider of sport-specific camps
- Receive free IIRSM approved training and CPD opportunities
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please click 'apply now'
and come back later!