Combine your passion for sport and design with one of Canberra’s best known sporting organisations.
The ACT Brumbies are looking for a designer to join the team at Brumbies HQ to work as the creative lead across all facets of the Brumbies brand. This means creating concepts and assets for marketing, corporate hospitality, social media, local and community rugby competitions, high performance, and game day just to name a few.
Reporting to the Head of Consumer, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing creative concepts and producing finished artwork for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand and interpret briefs.
- Delivering high quality content and designs that meet the brief and deadline.
- Managing internal library of design resources.
- Working to brand guidelines and developing original concepts.
- Working the occasional weekend/night to assist on game day during the season.
- Other duties as directed by your manager.
The perfect fit for this role is someone who would describe themselves as creative, hardworking, self-motivated, open to collaboration and a team player.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a sport, retail, FMCG, QSR or a similar design role.
- A formal graphic design qualification
- Proficient knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience creating digital assets for social, web, eDM, display.
- Experience creating traditional media/marketing assets including large scale banners, press ads, flyers.
- An understanding of the restrictions and requirements of digital and print advertising, paper sizes and typography.
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in photography or videography is a bonus.
This role comes with a competitive salary, free on-site parking, free/discounted tickets to Brumbies home games for family and friends, discounts on Brumbies merchandise, discounted gym membership and more!
- Formal Graphic Design Qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in a sport, retail, FMCG, QSR or a similar design role
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' to begin the application process.
Applications close on 30th November 2022
and come back later!