AFC Bournemouth is a family and community club. We strive to deliver a professional, friendly and welcoming approach in all areas of the club. With a small backroom operation, you will be joining a tight knit group who pride themselves on hard work, passion and togetherness.
- Perform initial triage and manage service desk tickets.
- Providing primarily 1st line in-person and remote support to staff across multiple locations based out of our main stadium offices.
- Ownership of basic problems and escalation to senior team members.
- Basic administration of Active Directory, Office365 and other cloud-based services.
- Provide end user device management and deployment for moves, adds and changes for Windows, Mac and mobile devices.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve reported issues.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of documentation for all IT systems.
- Assist in supporting physical security via use of CCTV, Access Control and associated documentation.
- Assist with hardware and software asset management.
- Provide after-hours matchday onsite end user support.
- As a member of staff to ensure in all matters, you follow and actively promote the club’s mental health policies and practices to ensure an open, non-judgmental and inclusive environment for everyone engaged with the club.
- As a member of staff to ensure that you to adhere to the club’s safeguarding policies and procedures and are committed to our safeguarding values, creating a safe and positive environment for all those who interact with the club.
- Obligation to adhere to the club’s health and safety policy and procedures.
- As a member of staff to ensure in all matters you follow and actively promote the club’s equality policies and practices to ensure a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment for everyone engaged with the club.
- Passionate and highly motivated to deliver great service and constantly improve their own skills and knowledge.
- Analytical, with strong decision-making skills who understands strategic implications.
- Able to work independently in a proactive manner.
- Logical, coherent and consistent in approach to solving day-to-day problems.
- Practical and task focused with strong attention for detail (starter/finisher).
- A creative thinker who applies solutions that benefit the club in an innovative way.
- Flexible in their approach, and is responsive, and actively contributes to change.
- A strong communicator who develops excellent customer relationships, understanding their needs, and maintaining a diplomatic and professional approach.
- Some experience working on an IT helpdesk is advantageous but enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills and technologies are key.
- Good understanding of either Windows or Mac desktop operating systems.
- Clear communication skills both in person and over the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills with a team orientated approach.
The Club’s values are at the core of its staff behaviour and how they approach everything they do, therefore we are looking for someone is honest, inclusive, kind, hardworking and loyal.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and Covering Letter via 'Apply Now'
Applications close on 7th December 2022
AFC Bournemouth is an equal opportunities employer and ensures that staff and volunteers are able to achieve their full potential. AFC Bournemouth values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
and come back later!